Dear Admin I would like to submit a recipe but I am difficult to type in tamil ( I feel I will made many mistakes while typing in tamil) so can u please translate it in tamil please??
Fish Briyani: (By- Rev.)
500-750 grams fish
500-750 grams rice
1 cup yogurt
125 grams tomatoes (cubed)
125 grams onion (sliced)
125 grams potatoes (cubed)
1 tsp red chilli powder
8-10 whole red chillies roughly chopped
1/4 tsp tumeric powder
1 tsp zeera
1 tsp jaifer/javentiry
1 tsp ginger/garlic paste
2-3 flower badian
2 bay leaves
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp liquid food colour
2 1/2 cups oil
plums as required
salt as required
a handfull of coriander and mint leaves
1. Marinate fish with salt and lemon juice and fry. Keep aside.
2. In the same oil fry onion till brown.
3. Add tomatoes and all spicies with yogurt.
4. When tomatoes are in puree form add fish, potatoes, coriander leaves, mint
5. leaves, plums and stir gently.
6. In another pan, boil rice, while boiling rice add bay leaves and salt
7. according to the rice.
8. When the rice is half tender, drain water.
9. Now in another pan arrange alternate layers of rice and fish.
10. Mix the liquid yellow food colour in the upper portion of the biryani.
11. Leave the biryani to cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
Biryani is ready to serve.