Hi Anupa

ஹாய் Anupa

Even if the product doesnt have i gave u the option of using step up transformer that converts low volt to our 240 Volt நம் நாட்டில் கிடைக்கும்.We bought one like that for some other electronic product.

There is something called Voltage Stabilizer that too does the same work but a bit costly.I think U can check in Germany itself.

மேலும் சில பதிவுகள்